Ann Bennett – Liberate Your Rebel Spirit and Rake in the Revenue
Are you ready to unleash your inner rebel and make money? Today’s guest Ann Bennett, founder of Renegade Branding, shares her insights on the power of personal branding and how you can create a unique brand identity to stand out in a crowded market and generate more income.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Ann’s definition of the word “impact” and how it relates to coaching, growth, and development
- The impact of Ann’s mindset on her success
- Four Renegade archetypes to help people understand and present their brand
- The challenges Ann encountered while building her business and how she faced them
- The biggest roadblocks for women entrepreneurs
- Ways to effectively communicate your value to captivate the market
- Head whipping hook and the importance of it to one’s success
- Ann’s mantra for achieving financial success
- A novel method for marketing one’s business that makes it irresistible and draws in ideal clients
- The importance of incorporating one’s story into their website as a business owner
Ann Bennett is the founder of Renegade Branding and has spoken across the county and around the world. She is a Best Selling Author, Coach, and Brand Profit Builder. Ann has shared the stage with Thought Leaders like Les Brown, Jack Canfield, Sandra Yancey CEO of eWomen and You’re a Badass Author, Jen Sincero.
Ann uses her marketing and branding genius to help women entrepreneurs (and a few good men) build their STAND-OUT personal brands and boost their profits.
Ann works with purpose-driven entrepreneurs who do transformational work so they can liberate and ignite their unique genius, and authentic voice to build a profitable brand platform.
Ann has 25 years of experience in visual and graphic design and has brought her talents to many major magazines from Popular Mechanics to Vogue; “Where the Devil Really does wear Prada”.
Ann’s personal slogan and the cornerstone of all her programs is, “Liberate Your Rebel Spirit & Rake In The Revenue.”
- “We solve problems since we’re born. Day one, it’s all about solving problems.”
- “Nobody wants to be stared at unless they’re stunning. And then we all want to be looked at and appreciated.”
- “Your life purpose and who you actually are has always been who you actually are.”
- “What if the way you are is the way?”