Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts for Nutrition Month
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
March is Nutrition Month. I’ll be sharing recipes from some of the recipe books from our programs this month! Today it’s Brussels Sprouts! From the 12 Month Gut Health Program
1 pound Brussels Sprouts, cleaned and cut in half lengthwise
2 Cloves Garlic, mashed
¼ tsp Sea Salt
3 tsp Avocado Oil (divided)
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 tsp Honey
- Heat skillet to medium-high. Add avocado oil and mushrooms, sauté
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment
- Place cut brussels sprouts in large bowl, toss with 2 tsp avocado oil, salt and garlic.
- Lay brussels sprouts on prepared baking sheet, cut side down. Bake
for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Place sprouts back in large bowl, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and
honey. Toss and mix well to coat.
Do you have questions or need help? We have the best support team. We're here to help you.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA