FREE Marketing Advice
Secrets to Success
Founder, The Health Coach Group
Your online marketing plan could look like:
- Picking who you want to be on your list and knowing where to find them online.
- Knowing what you can give them that will solve their problem and answer their prayers or needs and calm their fears and make their lives better.
- Giving something to them in exchange for their email address to get them on your list.
- Nurturing them continuously from that time forward.
Now, put that to the side…it is its own system and it can go on forever and continue to build your list and dedicated following/community.
When your community is ready (in their own time) you will have:
- A product, program or service that will fill their needs.
- Service to support that product, program or service and your new client.
It isn’t so complicated, is it? If you break your business into understandable chunks like this, it is easier to slide the other things in and know how they serve your purpose in the big picture.
- Phone Systems
- Webinar System
- Social Media
- Organizational Systems (DropBox, Evernote, etc)
- Bookkeeping Systems
- Employees, Professional Support and Management
- Video Tools and Storage and Retrieval
These are the tools that you will use to support your business plan. A beautifully branded website is important, but what many coaches don’t understand is that more important than that, your website needs to support the big marketing plan (above). If you keep this in mind for every business decision that you make, your marketing will run as a well-oiled machine. It really is that easy. Set it up, analyze it, be consistent and it will work and allow you to do what you set out to do.
Are you ready now to build your online business? My goal was to build a multimillion-dollar business that would help to change the lives of others, allow me to work from anyplace in the world and be with my family …and even better, run day to day without me.
What is your goal and what is your next step to make that happen?
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.