How to Prep Your Business for $20,000 Months
Today’s guest is Jessica, an operations management specialist. Jessica dives into how to prepare your business for $20,000 months and shares her expertise in evaluating the metrics of your business, including SOPs, pricing, staffing, budgets, and more.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The money game for business owners to improve their revenue strategies
- Charging too little for your services can result in having an expensive hobby rather than a profitable business
- The litmus test to determine if one is ready for more clients and business
- The reason why some people’s revenue goals feel impossible
- Five goal types to complement your revenue targets
- Four things you need to prioritize to create the revenue that you want
- Signs that you need an operations manager to assess operational processes
Jessica Pegg is an entrepreneur and strategist with over a decade of management and operations experience. She and her team support women-led organizations with the strategies and systems they need to grow with ease and efficiency.
Once Jessica started working for herself, she noticed a gap in the resources available to women entrepreneurs. That’s why she and her team give female-identifying leaders the tools they need to run it right—to stop working IN their businesses and start working ON them.
- “Create an actual business and not an expensive hobby.”
- “It’s not like you make a decision to live a healthier life, and that happens tomorrow. There’s a lot of different things that need to go in.”
- “If you want to have an online business or a virtually based business, you need to have a virtual office.”