WHAT ARE OUR LIMITS AND WHO PLACES THEM?
What Are the Keys to Success?
The limits we have are pure ILLUSION. They are limits we built and put upon ourselves. If you think you can’t-do it – you won’t. You can have money, love, purpose and you’re still unhappy – you’re still unsuccessful? It’s only because you believe you don’t have enough.
It might also be that you don’t believe you can. That’s the saddest because you can. You can do anything you decide you can do as long as you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is and do the work.
Founder, The Health Coach Group
“The Sky is not the limit…..I am.” TF Hodge
If, on the other hand, you don’t put limits on yourself, if you consistently challenge yourself you are making progress. If you want to be depressed and unhappy – quit going forward. Commit to something and follow through.
- Change your bad patterns and exercise control
- Know your purpose – what is your desired outcome
- Read and learn always – 60 minutes per day
- Move forward – whether you feel like it or not
- Health and wellness is essential – eat clean, pay attention to your lymph system, exercise
- Spiritual Growth – feel gratitude (eliminates stress, fear or anger), contribute
#2 may be the most important. If you know your purpose – the rest is easy.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” Maya Angelou
Are you a health coach who isn’t getting their business up and running? Do you feel you are unworthy? Do you fail to take action? What are you focusing on?
Are you focusing on what you can control? Focus on the difference you can make. Empower yourself with your purpose.
If you don’t have what you want, it’s because you’ve placed limits. Remove those limits and GO BIG.