Healthy Selves, Community, Country, and World
Negative Thoughts. We’ve all made it through an incredible time this last year or so. Even though things are starting to open up a little, it’s pretty easy to slip into negative thoughts. Here are a few ways to clean up the clutter in our minds:
- Be aware of your negative feelings and thoughts.
- Confront what causes those thoughts.
- Write it down.
- Challenge your thoughts.
- Take action to correct anything that is in your control.
- Be proactive with a daily gratitude list.
- Create a habit of contribution. Helping others can refocus, align, and create perspective.
Remember to take care of yourself too. Selfcare is just as important for health coaches as it is for your customers.
It is amazing how close each of us is to true health and happiness. All we have to do is to take the power one step at a time. Make changes in your own life, and you’ll surely make a difference in the lives of others.
Each of us can spread health and happiness faster than a virus.
- eat more fruits and vegetables
- Minimize stress
- wash your hands
- get enough sleep
- drink in moderation
- exercise every day
- eat at home
- list your gratitude
- keep it clean
- a good book is your friend
- plant your garden
- forgive others
- share generously
- learn something new
Did you enjoy this blog?
Sign up to receive a weekly notice.
Have fun in a group building healthy immunity. Plus, it's free!
Still Have Questions or Need Help?
We're happy to answer any questions you have and help you make the best decision for you.