Rewiring Your Mental Health
I interviewed a couple of people from Amen Clinics.
The neuro-scientist, Kristen Willeumier, who works with football players and brain injuries.
Patients and now scientist, Michael Warrick, and dad, Scott Warrick, who have a list for Healing the Human Brain.
Here is a list; some are easy, and some are harder:
1. Get as many jerks out of your life as possible.
2. Get blood work
3. Focus on positive thoughts, friends, and pets.
4. Enjoy hobbies.
5. Engage in prayer and/or meditation.
6. Adapt a new diet lifestyle.
7. Maintain a regimen of vitamin and mineral supplements.
8. Drink half your weight in ounces of water daily.
9. Get enough sleep.
10. Adopt aerobic exercise and strength training.
11. Get monthly massages.
Michael Warrick, MA (autistic) has his master’s and working on his Ph.D. in Neuropsychology.
Scott Warrick, JD, MLHR, COQC, SHRM-SCP (PTSD)
I’m putting together a list of supplements – all of the 11 items on the list are suitable for everyone – regardless.
Many suffer from varying degrees of mental health challenges. It’s good to know that there are lifestyle changes, in addition to clinical support that can help.
Do you have questions or need help? We have the best support team. We're here to help you.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA