Visual Storytelling with Video Marketing to Build Your Brand
Incorporating video into your marketing strategy helps you boost engagement, increase conversions, and drive revenue. Today’s guest Orlando J. Gomez shares how to build your brand and increase your reach through video marketing.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The importance of video marketing for health coaches and therapists
- Common mistakes that people make when starting with video marketing
- The benefits of customer-centric videos over videos that focus solely on personal experiences, pricing, or services
- Strategies for identifying client needs to maximize the effectiveness of video shoots
- The logistics and outcomes that health coaches should expect when using video as a marketing tool
- Tips for selecting the right platforms to achieve the highest return on investment from video marketing
Orlando J. Gomez is the founder of video production company Stellar Lense Productions, a video strategy expert specializing in visual storytelling for business. Orlando had worked with companies like Uber, Baskin-Robbins, Dove, and Samsung, as well as hundreds of small businesses across America to create video campaigns as engaging as your favorite Netflix shows.
- “The more you can talk specifically about the things that they’re dealing with and present clear solutions, the more deeply they’re gonna connect.”
- “You don’t wanna be the hero of the story. The client is the hero of the story. You wanna be the guide that directs the hero to win the day, to save the day.”
- “If you do the video content correctly, they will remember you when the time comes.”